2020/03/16

thumbnail

;:72469;


      ,
135
No new confirmed cases of COVID-19 were reported in Hunan

20203150-240000

3152410181500410140

24248803610215682560394440768

211

24048803610115582560394440768

2710526970135


During the 24 hours of March 15, no new confirmed cases of COVID-19 were reported in Hunan. No new victims were in critical condition, no new patients died of the disease, and no more patients were discharged from hospitals. 

As of 24:00 on March 15, a total of 1,018 cumulativeconfirmed cases had been reported in Hunan, including 150 cumulative in critical condition. Four people had died, and 1,014 patients had been discharged from hospitals. No new cases are now in critical condition and no more patients are treated in hospitals. 

Among the confirmed cases, 242 are in Changsha, 48 in Hengyang, 80 in Zhuzhou, 36 in Xiangtan, 102 in Shaoyang, 156 in Yueyang, 82 in Changde, 5 in Zhangjiajie, 60 in Yiyang, 39 in Chenzhou, 44 in Yongzhou, 40 in Huaihua, 76 in Loudi, and 8 in Xiangxi. 

Among the dead, there are 2 in Changsha, and 1 in Shaoyang and Yueyang each. 

Among the patients who were discharged from hospitals, 240 are in Changsha, 48 in Hengyang, 80 in Zhuzhou, 36 in Xiangtan, 101 in Shaoyang, 155 in Yueyang, 82 in Changde, 5 in Zhangjiajie, 60 in Yiyang, 39 in Chenzhou, 44 in Yongzhou, 40 in Huaihua, 76 in Loudi, and 8 in Xiangxi. 

A total of 27,105 close contacts have been traced, among whom 135 are under medical observation while 26,970 others have been discharged. 

16
12
16 new confirmed cases of coronavirus infection reported on Chinese mainland

Photo: A medical staff wears a mask in Wuhan, central China's Hubei Province, March 13, 2020. (Photo: Xinhua)

31502431()1614(14)41

8381316194

3152431()9898(3032)677493213808601346804629582

4(4)816(752)14(13)9605(9150)2975(2878)55094(38384)3099(2469)67798(50003)2(2)18(15)

31502412(44211)31524123

217148(844)10(10)59(201)


Chinese health authority said Monday it received reports of 16 new confirmed cases of novel coronavirus infection and 14 deaths on the Chinese mainland on Sunday.


All of the deaths were in Hubei Province, according to the National Health Commission.


Meanwhile, 41 new suspected cases were reported, said the commission.


Also on Sunday, 838 people were discharged from hospital after recovery, while the number of severe cases decreased by 194 to 3,032.


The overall confirmed cases on the mainland had reached 80,860 by the \n

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Blogroll