2020/03/07

thumbnail

Major news | ;:99;@,


      ,

55959

No New Confirmed COVID-19 Cases Reported in Hunan




2020360-2400013

216211

362410181476495955

24248803610215682560394440768

2112

211

20948743610014582559384440718

2694626796150


During the 24 hours of March 6, no new confirmed cases of COVID-19 were reported in Hunan. No new victims were in critical condition, no new patients died of the disease, and 13 more patients were discharged from hospitals.

Among the newly-recovered cases, 2 are in Changsha, 1 in Zhuzhou, 6 in Yueyang, 2 in Changde, 1 in Chenzhou, and 1 in Loudi.

As of 24:00 on March 6, a total of 1,018 cumulativeconfirmed cases had been reported in Hunan, including 147 cumulative in critical condition. Four people had died, and 959 patients had been discharged from hospitals. There are now 6 in critical condition and 55 treated in hospitals.

Among the confirmed cases, 242 are in Changsha, 48 in Hengyang, 80 in Zhuzhou, 36 in Xiangtan, 102 in Shaoyang, 156 in Yueyang, 82 in Changde, 5 in Zhangjiajie, 60 in Yiyang, 39 in Chenzhou, 44 in Yongzhou, 40 in Huaihua, 76 in Loudi, and 8 in Xiangxi.

Among the patients who remain in critical condition, 2 are in Changsha, 1 in Zhuzhou, 1 in Shaoyang, and 2 in Loudi.

Among the dead, there are 2 in Changsha, and 1 in Shaoyang and Yueyang each.

Among the patients who were discharged from hospitals, 209 are in Changsha, 48 in Hengyang, 74 in Zhuzhou, 36 in Xiangtan, 100 in Shaoyang, 145 in Yueyang, 82 in Changde, 5 in Zhangjiajie, 59 in Yiyang, 38 in Chenzhou, 44 in Yongzhou, 40 in Huaihua, 71 in Loudi, and 8 in Xiangxi.

A total of 26,946 close contacts have been traced, among whom 150 are under medical observation while 26,796 others have been discharged.


997499 new confirmed cases of coronavirus infection reported on Chinese mainland


360243199282899

16784773248

3624312217754895540430708065150267245826730

747415021157282121239190115359502843468285112959234967666498714746301256

360242417331362460

162107512101045(121)


Chinese health authority said Saturday it received reports of 99 new confirmed cases of novel coronavirus infection and 28 deaths on Friday on the Chinese mainland.


The 28 deaths were all reported in Hubei Province, according to the National Health Commission.

Meanwhile, 99 new suspected cases were reported, said the commission.


Also on Friday, 1,678 people were discharged from hospital after recovery, while the number of severe cases decreased by 248 to 5,489.


The overall confirmed cases on the mainland had reached 80,651 by the \n

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Blogroll