2020/03/11

thumbnail

Major news |;


      ,

19995

No new confirmed cases of COVID-19 

were reported in Hunan

20203100-240007

52

3102410181505499519

24248803610215682560394440768

1112

211

22948773610015382560394440748

2702926887142


During the 24 hours of March 9, no new confirmed cases of COVID-19 were reported in Hunan. No new victims were in critical condition, no new patients died of the disease, and 9 more patients were discharged from hospitals.

Among the newly-recovered cases, 8 are in Changsha and 1 in Zhuzhou.

As of 24:00 on March 9, a total of 1,018 cumulativeconfirmed cases had been reported in Hunan, including 150 cumulative in critical condition. Four people had died, and 988 patients had been discharged from hospitals. There are now 6 in critical condition and 26 treated in hospitals.

Among the confirmed cases, 242 are in Changsha, 48 in Hengyang, 80 in Zhuzhou, 36 in Xiangtan, 102 in Shaoyang, 156 in Yueyang, 82 in Changde, 5 in Zhangjiajie, 60 in Yiyang, 39 in Chenzhou, 44 in Yongzhou, 40 in Huaihua, 76 in Loudi, and 8 in Xiangxi.

Among the patients who remain in critical condition, 2 are in Changsha and Loudi each, and 1 in Zhuzhou and Shaoyang each. Among the dead, there are 2 in Changsha, and 1 in Shaoyang and Yueyang each.

Among the patients who were discharged from hospitals, 224 are in Changsha, 48 in Hengyang, 77 in Zhuzhou, 36 in Xiangtan, 100 in Shaoyang, 151 in Yueyang, 82 in Changde, 5 in Zhangjiajie, 60 in Yiyang, 39 in Chenzhou, 44 in Yongzhou, 40 in Huaihua, 74 in Loudi, and 8 in Xiangxi.

A total of 27,027 close contacts have been traced, among whom 163 are under medical observation while 26,864 others have been discharged.


241324 New Confirmed Cases of Coronavirus infection Reported on Chinese Mainland


3100243124222231

15783235302

31024311614544926147531588077828567588614607

1313147112122219156711451444124217490563304130462423677734997866198192

3100241062113102479

177120653101047(171)


Chinese health authority said Wednesday it received reports of 24 new confirmed cases of novel coronavirus infection and 22 deaths on the Chinese mainland on Tuesday. 

All the 22 deaths were in Hubei Province, according to the National Health Commission. 

Meanwhile, 31 new suspected cases were reported, said the commission. 

Also on Tuesday, 1,578 people were discharged from hospital after recovery, while the number of severe cases decreased by 302 to 4,492. 

The overall confirmed cases on the mainland had reached 80,778 by the \n

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Blogroll